New Pink Cafe In Singapore Will Make You Feel Like You're On Holiday In Morocco
There's a new pretty cafe in town where you can get out-of-Singapore feelz: La Fez Bakery & Cafe.
Keep reading to find out more!
Located at East Coast Road, La Fez is a new Moroccan-inspired cafe that'll take you on a "holiday" of sorts. The photo opportunities start before you even step inside as the cafe exterior has a gorgeous warm pink with arched windows.
It reminds us of Marrakesh where the buildings have a similar pink hue thanks to their construction using red clay.
There's an alfresco seating area along the pink walls outside.
Inside the cafe, the pink colour continues on the walls and ceiling. Splashes of gold and touches of nature give the cafe a cosy vibe.
The cafe's menu is also Moroccan-inspired, with dishes like Maghreb Baghrir Pancakes ($15.90), Oven-baked Barrammundi ($36.90) and Tyma Chicken Tagine ($26.90) which is cooked in traditional Moroccan earthenware for a rustic, earthy flavour. According to the cafe staff, La Fez is halal-certified.
La Fez also serves a range of coffees ($3.90), mocktails($8.90 -$10.90), sodas ($7.90), hot chocolates ($4.90) and cold pressed beverages($7.90).
During their soft launch period, it's recommended that you make reservations via their Instagram account.
More places in Singapore to feel like you're not in Singapore:
- England: New Botanic Gardens Gallop Extension
- Johor Bahru: $1/stick lok lok joint Near Tai Seng opens Till 4am
- Germany - Vintage-Style Restaurant at City Hall
- Paris: Parisian cafe & bar at Tanjong Pagar
- Spain: rose-filled bar near Somerset
- Bali: Cosy bohemian chic dessert cafe at Chinatown
- Japan: sakura-filled cafe at Orchard Road & Kyoto-style restaurant with zen garden at Raffles, GBTB Sakura Matsuri
- Korea: autumn-themed cafe at Tanjong Pagar
- Taiwan: minimalist cafe at West Coast
- Hong Kong: glamorous hidden cafe at Chinatown
- Thailand: $0.80 boat noodle bistro in Yishun
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG