Starbucks is back for our money again with yet another new collection of merch, and if you think you’re going to guard your wallet well this time, well, good luck with that, ‘cause this time’s launch is sakura-themed.
While we’re missing cherry blossom season in Japan, this new 2021 range of sakura tumblers, cups, and flasks from Starbucks Singapore will give us a chance to soak in springtime with a bit of imagination. The collection will be available in Starbucks Singapore stores as well as online, via their official Shopee Mall and LazMall platforms, from 24 February 2021.
P.S.: Check out our article on Daiso’s new 2021 cherry blossom collection that's available in Singapore!
Other recent Starbucks Singapore launches:
Read on to check out Starbucks Singapore’s sakura collection for 2021!
Pretty pastel mugs and bottles adorned with pink sakura petals.
- Bloomin’ sakura bottle, 13oz: $38.90
- Bloomin’ sakura tumbler, 16oz: $36.90
- Bloomin’ sakura mug, 12oz: $39.90
It’s all pink errthing with these! The cup on the left has a silicon tab on its lid for easy holding, while the one middle comes with a straw.
- Pink sakura tumbler flask, 12oz: $45.90
- Pink sakura cup with straw, 16oz: $53.90
- Pink sakura flask, 12oz: $39.90
Stay hydrated with these lightweight plastic bottles in various sizes. The smallest one is easily portable and can fit into a handbag, while the taller ones are perfect for bringing to the gym.
- Merry sakura bottles - 12oz ($23.90), 20oz ($29.90), 24.5oz: ($32.90)
A classy gold-rimmed teacup and saucer set, with subtle cherry blossom petal prints in white.
- Floral glass cup 8oz, $43.90
This tumbler comes with a straw for easy sipping.
- Bloom sakura plastic tumbler, 24oz: $28.90
Not a fan of overly pink items? The sky blue base of this series strikes a good balance with the pink sakura designs.
- Flowers sakura bottle with handle, 16oz: $44.90
- Flowers sakura plastic cup, 12oz: $23.90
- Flowers sakura flask mug, 20oz: $49.90
- Flowers sakura bottle, 12oz: $39.90
- Flowers sakura flask, 16oz: $45.90
Little surprises are hidden everywhere with this ceramic set! Lift the cup off and you’ll find a sakura carving on the saucer, and while it’s seemingly plain at first glance, the inside of the cup has sakura petal prints that will be revealed with each sip.
- Surprise sakura cup and saucer, 10oz: $45.90
Pale pink and white sakura against a mysterious midnight blue background make for great colour contrast.
- Midnight sakura cup with straw, 18oz: $49.90
- Midnight sakura flask mug, 12oz: $34.90
- Midnight sakura flask, 12oz: $39.90
Can’t decide between pink and blue? Get the best of both worlds with this gradient design!
- Feeling sakura tumbler, 16oz: $26.90
For more sakura-related goodness in Singapore
Share this with a friend who loves sakura!
Text by: GirlStyle SG