Remember the Hearts & Roses High Tea specially for Valentine's Day? If you didn't manage to book a slot previously, now's the time to try your luck because 2am:dessertbar is back with a new high tea menu.
Read on to find out more!
Conceptualised by pastry chef Janice Wong, the Strawberry Sakura High Tea features all things sweet. If you love a good dessert or two, you will absolutely enjoy these aesthetically pleasing bites that taste as good as they look.
Each high tea set comes with:
- Strawberry Yuzu Opera cake
- 2am:dessertbar Signature Strawberry Caprese with Roku Gin
- Compress Korean Strawberries with Sweet Milk
- Strawberry Sakura and Sakura Caramel chocolate bonbons
- Strawberry Kakigori
- Strawberry Tart
- Strawberry Green Tea Monaka
- Strawberry Mochis and Kakigori
- Strawberry Basil mousse cake
- Ichigo Daifuku and Gyozas
Gaze at beautiful Sakura flowers specially flown in from Nagoya, Japan while munching on the desserts and this will hopefully help to satiate your wanderlust.
The Strawberry Sakura High Tea starts from 6 March 2021 and is priced at $49.50 per pax. Bookings are already open here.
Make your reservation soon as there is a 10 set per seating limit.
Join this telegram group -> t.me/cafehoppingsg to get updates about new cafes in Singapore!
You may also like these:
Share this post with a friend!
Text by: GirlStyle SG