Inspired by this viral Facebook video, we translated and simplified it into an easy instructional and pictorial tutorial so every photog-zero boyfriend can learn this simple trick!
Before you start, make sure the background of your picture is as clear as possible. Meaning, lesser people and photobombs in the background.
All these pictures are taken using the same technique:
1. Be ready
2. Turn on your camera
3. Choose the Panorama function
4. Focus on the object. Hit the 'start' button and move the camera slowly towards the right for 2 seconds and freeze. (Now, keep the camera rolling -don't pause or stop the picture.)
5. Now, the 'Object' can move and adjust to your desired effect.
6. When the object is ready, move your camera along to the right again, hit 'stop'. The picture is done! It is this easy.
Want to do a clone of yourself in the same picture?
Repeating the above steps 1-4 for this picture. But for step no.5
5. Now, 'freeze' the camera. The object can now move and adjust to its final position.
The trick is this: Object cannot move from left to right immediately, Instead, go from behind the cameraman, to the other side.
6. When the object is fixed at its final position, move your camera along to the right side, press stop and the picture is done!
All these pictures are created with this same technique!
A few more photography tips!
-To keep the picture small (and not really a panorama), make sure you move a smaller distance.
-Practice makes perfect. You may need to repeat this a few times, to get it right. In no time, you'll be a pro.
-Keep your hands as stable as possible when moving along the panorama mode.
All the boyfriends should learn this, it will make thy girlfriend very happy and impressed.
Also, for all the dear great friends who are always friend zoned, a photography hack in the pocket may be your best sidekick. You never know when lady luck will come.
Text By: Girlstyle SG