Calling everyone who's having travel withdrawals, especially those who love holidaying in Bangkok and Seoul. There's a new supper spot in Singapore that'll momentarily take you back to these cities: Shiok Shiok Night Market.
Keep reading to find out more!
Located along Orchard Road, Shiok Shiok Night Market is a new food market that serves hearty Thai and Korean food.
The night market is lined with stylish alfresco seating under attap roof umbrellas and lights that are serving major Bangkok vibes.
Besides Thai food, the night market also has Korean cuisine and a drinks stall. There are currently four food stalls:
- Shiok shiok grill
- Mookata king
- Seoul hungry
- Star seafood
More new eateries in Singapore
- Orient Express Dining In A Train Carriage Extended To Sept 2021 With A New Menu
- MoMiJi: Kyoto-Style Cafe With Sakura Blossom Decor & Gourmet Japanese Sandwiches
- Mukkja: Eatery At Novena Serves Authentic Korean-Chinese Food
- Sweets Craftsman: Mount Fuji-Shaped Roll Cakes At Minimalist Cafe
- La Fez: Pink Cafe With Morocco Vibes
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG