Easy Steamed Milo Lava Cake Recipe All You Need Is 30 Minutes!
Everyone loves Milo or have drank it before. If you’re a fan of Milo, this fuss-free Milo Lava Cake Recipe will be just the recipe for you! Using only six ingredients and minimal equipment, you can bake up a batch of flowy lava cakes that have that distinctive flavour of chocolate malt, for you and your family. Top it up with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and you’re good to go!
Scroll on to get the recipe!
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 3 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp Milo
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp hot water
1) Dissolve the Milo in hot water water and mix well.
2) In another bowl, mix the egg and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Add the flour. Stir until mixed.
4) Add the Milo mixture in and mix until evenly combined.
5) Then add in the melted butter. Mix thoroughly.
6) Pour the mixture into the moulds.
7) Steam in a preheated steamer for about 8 minutes. The cooking time might vary depends on the size of your moulds.
*Optional – Finish the cakes by sifting cocoa powder over the cakes before serving and top it up with a scoop of ice cream. Serve while still warm.
You can try this recipe with any chocolate drink of your favourite or replace it with something similar.
If you love this easy-to-make recipe, be sure to check out other fuss-free and easy recipe posts too! ?
? Easy-To-Make Sakura Oreo Milk Mousse
? Make Your Own Mini Oreo Chocolate Ice Cream Cubes At Home
? 6 Cute & Super Easy Toasts
? Simple Bubble Tea Recipes To Make At Home
? Simple & Delicious Fried Rice Recipe Using Just A Rice Cooker
? Quick, Easy & Delicious Breakfast, Great for Lazy People
? Quick & Easy Japanese Beef Bowl, In Less than 30 Minutes
? Make Your Own Simple & Tasty Avocado Ice Cream At Home
? How To Make Kinder Bueno Ice Cream In The Comfort Of Your Home
? 5 Quick & Easy Microwave Meals & Desserts In A Mug For Lazy People
Enjoy this sweet treat and share the recipe with your friends who loves Milo too! ❤️
Text by: GirlStyle SG