Many turn to online platforms when selling their pre-loved items as it's undoubtedly one of the most convenient ways. But there are also many cons such as encountering trolls simply looking to waste your time or unreasonable people asking for insane discounts.
It's even more frustrating when you are trying to sell your pre-loved luxury goods because you already spent a hefty amount on them and would of course want to get the best offer.
Well, we found an alternative so you won't have to go through all that hassle just to get the best value for your past season luxury goods.
Keep reading to find out how!
Maxi-Cash, the largest pawnbroking and pre-loved goods retailer in Singapore, has a new Consign & Earn program which you can make use of to get rid of your past season luxury goods.
All you have to do is entrust your goods to Maxi-Cash and they will sell them away on your behalf - easy peasy! The best part? You won't have to do all the coordinating and arranging of meet-ups yourself as Maxi-Cash does all the work for you.
Apart from giving you peace of mind when you leave your goods with them, Maxi-Cash also offers the best value, impeccable care for your goods by their well-trained staff, and high exposure for your items to find the right customers.
Compared to selling your items on online platforms or secondhand stores where people are constantly slashing your goods' values, this is the perfect alternative to get the best bang for your buck.
How the Consign & Earn program works
- Call any of the eight assigned Maxi-Cash stores to fix an appointment (see the list of stores at the end of the article).
- Head down to your chosen Maxi-Cash store to consign your item.
- The valuers there will appraise it and provide you with a reasonable market value.
- Once agreed, the item will be up for sale.
It's such an easy process, isn't it? In the case that your item doesn't get sold after three months, Maxi-Cash will charge a low admin fee of $30 and that's only $10 per month.
After the three months, you can consider extending the consignment or have it re-valued and trade it in with them for cash.
These are the brands Maxi-Cash takes in:
- Louis Vuitton
- Saint Laurent
- Tag Heuer
The Consign & Earn program is great for those who want to sell their items away without having to spend too much time coordinating with buyers on their own. With 46 stores, your items will have access to Maxi-Cash's loyal customer base islandwide. Maxi-Cash will handle all the inter-store transfers professionally with care so you won't have to travel anywhere else to transact your items!
Once you have gotten the best value for your luxury goods, you can finally get that bag or watch you have been eyeing for the longest time.
If you are thinking of selling your luxury goods, do it soon as Maxi-Cash is waiving the $30 admin fee (if your item is not sold within three months) when you consign your items with them by 31 August 2020!
Head down to one of these Maxi-Cash stores to find out more:
- Northpoint City | 930 Yishun Ave 2 Northpoint #01-30/31 (Tel: 6758 0911)
- Waterway Point | 83 Punggol Central Waterway Point #B1-08 (Tel: 6385 7930)
- Jurong Point | 63 Jurong West Central 3 Jurong Point (JP2) #01-48/87/88 (Tel: 6261 1103)
- Toa Payoh | 520 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #01-61 (Tel: 6356 7303)
- Tiong Bahru Plaza | 302 Tiong Bahru Road Tiong Bahru Plaza #01-151/156 (Tel: 6256 0234)
- Seletar Mall | 33 Sengkang West Avenue The Seletar Mall #01-23/24 (Tel: 6581 3714)
- Bedok | Blk 205 Bedok North Street 1 #01-387 (Tel: 6241 4717)
- Nex @ Serangoon Central | 23 Serangoon Central Nex Unit No: #B2-17/18 (Tel: 6481 0428)
Note that customers must call and fix an appointment with the stores before heading down to consign their luxury goods.
This post is brought to you by Maxi-Cash.
Share this post with a friend who is looking to sell her luxury goods away!
Text by: GirlStyle SG