These are exciting times! Forget travelling all the way to New York, we'll soon be able to experience a piece of this cool city right here in Singapore. The Instagrammable Museum Of Ice Cream will be arriving our shores soon.
Keep reading to find out more!
During the Tourism Industry Conference, it was announced that Museum of Ice Cream will be arriving in Singapore in the second-half of 2021.
The Museum is designed to be a culturally inclusive environment and community, providing fun, multi-sensorial expressions of ice cream that provoke imagination.
Although details about the new museum isn't out yet, we can guess at what's in store based on its U.S. flagship outlet located in New York:
[12 April update: details on what to expect and ticket sales are out now. Scroll on to find out more]
Located in Dempsey, the experiential museum will open its doors to visitors from August this year.
The 60,000 square foot exhibition will feature 14 never-before-seen installations dedicated to the celebration and experience of
enjoying ice cream. Expect a fully functional, Singapore-inspired "Dragon Playground", a pink and yellow jungle with 10,000
bananas, and the largest MOIC sprinkle pool.
You can also enjoy five unique ice cream treats as you're guided through the 60 to 90-minute experience by #TeamMOIC performers.
First access (Phase 1) ticket reservations for Museum of Ice Cream Singapore begins on 12 April 2020 at 10am, in limited quantities for the opening month of August. Ticket prices start from $38. Reservations can be made at www.museumoficecream.sg, and Phase 1 ticket holders will be entitled to exclusive perks.
More photo-worthy exhibitions in Singapore:
- 8 Parks In Singapore With Insta-Worthy Artworks
- The Sea Show: New Free Colourful Exhibition In Singapore Has Instagrammable Ocean-Themed Installations
- Cat-Themed Exhibition By Famous Japanese Artist Mofusand
- thINK: New Free Exhibition At Asian Civilisations Museum Singapore Has Cool Monochrome Photo Ops
- Gallop Extension: New Botanic Gardens Extension Has IG-Worthy Galleries In Colonial Buildings
- Star Wars Interactive Exhibition
- Orient Express Exhibition At Gardens By The Bay Extended Till Sept With New Menu
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG