If you are bored with your current hair and do not have the courage to try out a new hairstyle, you can always try out different ways of tying and styling your hair instead. We are left with a few more weeks of the circuit breaker and we can probably start planning our outfits for date nights while maintaining social distancing outside.
Fret not, if you are lost, here are some super easy 5-minute hairstyles tutorial to prepare you for date night. These hairstyles are quick and simple to do, helping you to look gorgeous for the night.
Read on for a step-by-step guide!
#1 Messy braids
This hairstyle is absolutely gorgeous and it's perfect for dress-down days.
- Wear your favourite hairband to your hair to add to the simple look.
- Next, using a few colourful rubber bands, pick up a portion of your hair to braid.
- Leave a space in the middle of the braid and place the ends of your hair into the space.
- Twist the hair tight.
- Hold on to it and do the same for the other side.
- Tug a few strands of hair to the side of your face to give the illusion of a smaller face.
#2 Side braid ponytail
This hair is perfect when we are living in a humid country. You can try out this hairstyle if you still want to look good while running errands with your partner on date nights.
- Take a portion of your hair on the side and tie a side braid.
- Pull out some of the hair from the braid to give the messy braid look.
- Using a hair tie, tie the remaining hair into a ponytail.
- Using a comb, fluff up the hair to give it volume.
#3 Simple bun hairstyle
This hairstyle is perfect if you are wearing a tube top and would like to show off your beautiful collarbones. If you are petite in frame, you can even tie the bun hairstyle higher to have the illusion that you are taller than your usual frame.
- Take a portion of your fringe and pull it to the back of your hair.
- Use your favourite hairpin to pin it up.
- Using a hair tie, tie up all your hair in a simple bun.
#4 Twisted braid low bun hairstyle
This hairstyle is perfect for dress-up days. It takes less than 5 minutes to transform and elevate your entire look!
- Take a portion of your hair and braid it down to the hair ends.
- Use a statement hair tie to tie up the braided hair into a low bun.
- Do the same for the other side.
- Add some hair accessories to your hair to create the kawaii look.
#5 Pull and twist messy hairstyle
If you are simply too lazy to even braid your hair, this hair is perfect for days when you are late for your date. Psst...we are all guilty of it.
- Twist and pull back your fringe to the back of your hair.
- Tie it up.
- Using a comb, brush up your hair to create a voluminous hairstyle look.
While you're here, read these simple youthful hairstyles and try it on your own!
Share this post with a friend who needs to try out these hairstyles!
Text by: GirlStyle SG