Gong Yoo AKA The Salesman From Squid Game Launches Official Instagram Account With An Image of A Squid
In celebration of his 20th debut anniversary, South Korean actor Gong Yoo aka the salesman from the global hit series Squid Game has launched his official Instagram account with a rather unique first post.
Read on to find out more about South Korean actor Gong Yoo's official Instagram account!
Gong Yoo's debut Instagram post shows a well-cooked squid placed in a bowl. While the post did not have a caption, fans speculated that the 42-year-old actor was possibly making a reference to his special appearance as the salesman in Squid Game.
His second post is a picture of him in his basketball jersey with his last name "Gong" and the number 30.
Following his post, the actor's agency, Management SOOP, announced that the Instagram account was created to "occasionally update fans about [the actor's] daily life". The Instagram account which was created on 1 December has amassed 490k followers (at the time of writing) and we're expecting that number to rapidly increase in the next couple of days. You may find his IG handle here --> _gongyoo_official_.
More articles for Squid Game fans:
- Squid Game Director Confirms Season 2, Says Gi Hun Will Be Back To "Do Something For The World"
- New Self Studio At City Hall Has Squid Game-Themed Backdrops & Costumes, Get Photo Prints + Digital Copies
- Handsome Square Mask Worker In Squid Game Gets Fame & Tons Of Instagram Followers For His 10-Second Scene
- 8 Facts About Wi Ha Joon The Actor Who Played Hwang Jun Ho AKA The Police Officer in Netflix's Squid Game
- 8 Important Takeaways To Gain From Netflix's Squid Game Series
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG