The Secret Behind Mastering The Perfect Cut Crease Eye Makeup Look!
Would you believe us if we told you that the secret to the perfect cut crease eyeshadow is a spoon? Just scrolling through our Pinterest throws us some absolutely amazing ideas. This makeup hack, we just found, for instance, is one such. If you have ever wondered how to get the gorgeous cut crease eye makeup look, here is an easy step-by-step guide to ace the look, that too with a spoon!
Photo from POPSUGAR
Cut crease is an eye makeup look where the crease is super-defined to differentiate the brow bone and the eyelid. This technique adds depth and a multi-dimensional appearance to the eye, which is classy and dramatic. It also makes your eyes appear larger.
Photo from Pinterest
- Place a neutral eyeshadow all over your eyelid.
- Place a spoon above your, in a way that the hollow portion cups your eye. Align the spoon along the line of the crease where you want your cut crease to be.
- Sweep a darker eyeshadow along the edge of the spoon and blend it in the upwards direction, till the brow bone.
- Remove the spoon and apply a shimmer eyeshadow in the centre of the eyelid. Do not play with the cut crease you have just created.
- Line your eyes with an eyeliner and make sure to wing it a little for the perfect look.
- Finish it off with few coats of mascara.
Photo from Bustle
You can also add a glitter eyeliner liner just below the crease line and customise your eye makeup look!
So, dig into the kitchen and bring out those plastic spoons you have collected from your Zomato orders and get to work. Don't forget to grab your favourite eyeshadow palette and fav brushes!
Picture Credits-Bustle, Pinterest, POPSUGAR
Feature Image- MyGlamm, YouTube
Text By- GirlStyle IN