Apple has just unveiled the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini that will be available in an assortment of colours including pastel pink!
These will be available in Singapore from 24 September 2021, with pre-orders starting from 17 September, 8pm.
Read on to find out more!
With prices starting from $1149, the new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini are available in 5 gorgeous colours – pastel pink, blue, midnight, starlight, and red – so you can choose the one that best matches your style.
The iPhone 13 line also features a new chip – the A15 bionic – that boasts super-fast performance, increased power efficiency, and a brighter Super Retina XDR display among other astounding new features.
Considering getting one? Here are some things to know about Apple's latest iPhone:
- Increased durability with a Ceramic Shield display
- A redesigned TrueDepth camera system that supports amazing new camera features, including Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, and more
- Increased battery life of up to 2.5 hours and 1.5 hours on iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Mini respectively compared to iPhone 12
- Runs on Apple iOS 15 (launching on 21 September 2021)
- Designed to minimise its impact on the environment
Find out more about the new iPhone 13 here.
More Apple-related articles you may be interested in:
Text by: GirlStyle SG