New Musang King Durian Soufflé Pancake At Fluff Stack Singapore Is Topped With Sago & Gula Melaka
Durian and soufflé pancakes - two delicious, yet vastly different flavours we'd never associate with each other. This unlikely duo has come together in the form of new durian-flavoured soufflé pancakes at Fluff Stack in Singapore.
Keep reading to find out more!
Fluff Stack is a halal-certified soufflé pancake cafe that's loved for their light and fluffy pancakes.
Durian enthusiasts would probably have heard of the Musang King, or Mao Shan Wang, considered an atas durian for its creamy texture and bright yellow flesh. This coveted and pungent fruit is now in the form of a Japanese-style soufflé pancake.
The new Musang King soufflé pancake at Fluff Stack is topped with sago and gula melaka for even more of a local-inspired taste.
Besides this unusual flavour, there are traditional ones to choose from like Strawberry Cheese, Hazelnut Chocolate and Mango Passionfruit.
The Musang King soufflé pancake is available from 15 March 2021 from Mondays to Thursdays only. Fluff Stack now has three outlets in Singapore: Westgate, Northpoint City and Suntec City.
More food in Singapore:
- New Stone Hotpot Place In SG With Ice Cream Claw Machine has Taiwan vibes
- Nassim Hill: New Glasshouse-Style Cafe At Somerset W. Rooftop Alfresco Seats
- YTEA: Insta-Worthy Pink Floral Dessert & Bubble Tea Cafe in SG
- Cat & The Fiddle opens new colourful cafe at Woodlands
- 8 best bars with a view in Singapore
- New dessert cafe at Hougang with neon lights & free tokens for arcade games
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG