download GirlStyle Singapore app
Get Perfectly Manicured Nails With These Easy-To-Use Nail Wraps You Can Purchase Online

Get Perfectly Manicured Nails With These Easy-To-Use Nail Wraps You Can Purchase Online

By Wei Yin on 30 Apr 2020
Digital Editor

Can't get your nails done because your favourite nail salon is closed due to circuit breaker measures?


Fret not because there are many easy-to-use nail wraps you can purchase online to get perfectly manicured fingernails even at home.

Check them out below!

#1 Gelato Factory

Gelato Factory floral pink nail wrapsPhoto from Gelato Factory

Gelato Factory ombre wine nail wrapsPhoto from Gelato Factory

Since its launch in November 2017, Gelato Factory has sold over 2.5 million products and released over 200 designs based on nail art trends every week! This popular Korean nail wrap brand has many sweet nail designs that will surely tickle every lady's fancy.

Get Gelato Factory's nail wraps here.


#2 Ohora

Ohora pink nail wrapsPhoto from Ohora

Ohora dark blue nail wrapsPhoto from Ohora

Ohora sells Semicure nail wraps that are made of actual gel which is cured up to only 60% so that it can easily be worn on any nails. After curing the rest of the 40% with a UV lamp, the gel becomes completely hardened and looks and feel like real gel nail polish. The brand sells designs from sweet to edgy so you will definitely find something you like.

Get Ohora's nail wraps here.

#3 Dashing Diva

Dashing Diva's nail wrapsPhoto from Dashing Diva

Dashing Diva press on nailsPhoto from Dashing Diva


Dashing Diva not only sells nail wraps but nail press ons too! Press ons are similar to nail wraps but require even less effort because all you have to do is press them onto your nails. However, press ons will give you nail extensions effect and if you prefer longer nails, it's the one to go for.

Get Dashing Diva's nail wraps or press ons here.


NAILWRAP.CO's pink marble nail wrapsPhoto from NAILWRAP.CO

NAILWRAP.CO's minimalist nail wrapsPhoto from NAILWRAP.CO

NAILWRAP.CO is a local nail wrap brand that has many minimalist designs for you to choose from with all of their nail wraps priced at an affordable rate of just $12.90. Save some money by giving yourself a manicure while at home instead of spending hundreds of dollars at a nail salon!

Get NAILWRAP.CO's nail wraps here.


NAILEDIT's purple and white nail wrapsPhoto from NAILEDIT

NAILEDIT's blue and white nail wrapsPhoto from NAILEDIT

Looking for nail designs that are elegant and work appropriate? NAILEDIT is the nail wrap brand to go for to bring out your elegance and to spruce up your outfits. Each nail wrap design is priced at $14 - really affordable too!

Get NAILEDIT's nail wraps here.

While you are here, see more nail wrap brands you can consider to purchase from too.

Share this post with a girlfriend!

Text by: GirlStyle SG