Limited Edition Tokyo Banana x Pokémon Confections Now Available Online In Singapore With Free Shipping
Just a couple of months back, Japanese confectionary Grapestone released its limited-edition Tokyo Banana x Pokémon lineup which was unfortunately only available in Japan. Now, fans of this cult-favourite dessert can get their hands on this cute lineup without having to travel to the land of the rising sun.
Read on to find out more about the Tokyo Banana x Pokémon confections that you can get online in Singapore!
For the uninitiated, Tokyo Banana is a banana-shaped sponge cake that's filled with rich, custard cream.
Shipped directly from Japan, the Tokyo Banana x Pokémon lineup features 2 beloved characters – Pikachu and Piplup – each with a different filling.
The Pikachu version is filled with banana custard cream and each piece features the Pokémon striking a different pose.
The Piplup version is filled with buttermilk-flavoured custard cream with a hint of Hokkaido butter. Similarly to the Pikachu version, each cake boasts a different design of the cute Pokémon.
You can get the abovementioned from this seller on Shopee at $53 for a box of 8. This works out to $6.60 per piece, which is pretty pricey but we'd attribute the steep prices to the novelty and scarcity of the Tokyo Banana x Pokémon lineup. Do note that stocks are low for both the Pikachu and Piplup versions at the time of writing so snag these treats while stocks last!
More food in Singapore:
- We Tried The New KFC X Lay's BBQ Crunch Chicken In Singapore: Crunchy Potato Chips As Part Of Its Crust
- New Parisian-Themed Afternoon Tea In Singapore At $49 For 2 Pax Has Truffle Angel Hair Pasta, Financiers, & More
- 14 Lotus Biscoff Desserts & Snacks In Singapore: Cheesecake, Croissant, Bomboloni & More
- 7 Christmas-Themed Afternoon Teas In Singapore From $34/Pax To Celebrate The Festive Season In 2021
- New Lok Lok Kiosk At VivoCity Has $1/Stick Opening Promo, Offers Over 20 Items Including Fusion Skewers And Pearl Rice Bento Sets
Share this article with a fan of Tokyo Banana!
Text by: GirlStyle SG