Christmas Wonderland 2021 At GBTB Has Magical LED Light Displays, Carnival Games, A Christmas Market & More
Christmas Wonderland at Gardens By The Bay is back again to bring festive cheer to all with magical LED light displays, carnival games, a Christmas market, and more!
Read on to find out more about Christmas Wonderland 2021 at Gardens By The Bay!
This year, visitors are in for a real treat with 8 dazzling LED light displays which include the Spalliera, Walk of Stars, Enchanted Bridge, Magical Carriage, Merry Arch, Ornament Ball, Santa’s Sleigh, and a Tinsel Castle.
Here are a few highlights:
Flown in from Italy, the Spalliera is a new addition that stands at 7-storeys tall.
Another romantic photo spot that'll capture the hearts of many is the Walk of Stars, a 44-metre light tunnel that's created with thousands of star-shaped LED lights.
The Enchanted Bridge which spans across 30 metres is a must-visit for both the young and young at heart.
Standing at 10 metres tall, the Tinsel Castle is another photo op that one should not miss.
Unlike in Cinderella, there's no midnight curfew for those who board this Magical Carriage so take your time snapping away with this gorgeous installment!
Have a whale of a time at the carnival booths with games such as Fishy Fishy, Darts, Blockbuster, and Bowling.
You can also hop onto the double-storey Venetian Carousel when you pre-book your tickets online at $10/ride.
While you're there, drop by the Mistletoe Alley Market where you'll find a wide selection of items such as chocolates, wine, teas, toys, and other knick-knacks.
Christmas Wonderland 2021 will run from 3 Dec 2021 to 2 Jan 2022 with ticket prices at $7/pax. Do note that advance purchase of tickets is required. For the full T&Cs, click here.
More places to visit in Singapore:
- Christmas Light-Up In Town Includes Snow Domes, Ice-Skating Under The Stars, Light Show & More
- New Tsum Tsum Christmas Exhibition In Singapore Includes Giant Snow Globe, Exclusive Disney Merch & More
- Otah & Friends Camp Stardust Review: Interactive Escape Room, Self Photo Booths, Cute Merch & More
- New SkyHelix Sentosa: Singapore’s Highest Open-Air Panoramic Ride With Scenic 360° Views At 79 Metres
- Asia's First Brickosaurs World In Singapore: Over 60 Life-Sized Dinosaurs, Themed Food & Drinks, Pop-Up LEGO Store
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG