Yummy In My Tummy: Here's An Easy No-Bake Chocolate Cake Recipe To Enjoy This Weekend
Are you craving a delicious chocolate cake but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen baking one? Try this easy no-bake chocolate cake recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time!
Photo from Tasty
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, stir in the cocoa powder and sugar until well combined.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and continue to stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the graham crackers, coconut, and chopped nuts (if using) to the mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, using the back of a spoon to press it down firmly and evenly.
- Refrigerate the cake for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Once the cake is firm, remove it from the refrigerator and remove it from the springform pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
This no-bake chocolate cake is a perfect dessert for any occasion. It's easy to make and doesn't require any baking, making it a great option for a hot summer day. The chocolate and coconut combination is a classic and the nuts add a nice crunch. Feel free to experiment with different types of nuts or add-ins like chocolate chips or dried fruit. This recipe is versatile and can be tailored to your taste.
Feature Image: Simply Bakings, Rasa Malaysia
Text By: GirlStyle India