download GirlStyle 台灣女生日常 app
《魔法壞女巫2》金句:「他們需要有人來扮演壞蛋——這樣妳才能成為好人。」

《魔法壞女巫2》金句:「他們需要有人來扮演壞蛋——這樣妳才能成為好人。」

Trendy 人氣熱話
By Neil on 25 Nov 2025
Senior Digital Media Editor, Head of Content

由亞莉安娜·格蘭德(Ariana Grande)、辛西婭·艾利沃(Cynthia Erivo)主演的好萊塢歌舞電影《魔法壞女巫:第二部》(Wicked: For Good)上映即引爆觀影熱潮,艾法芭和格琳達之間的糾葛感情讓所有觀眾為之動容,現在就讓我們一起回味電影中英金句台詞!

Ariana Grande and Cynthia ErivoPhoto from UIP

艾法芭:「妳是我唯一有過的朋友。」

Elphaba: You're the only friend I've ever had.

格琳達:「而我有過那麼多朋友……但只有一位是重要的。」
Glinda: And I've had so many friends... but only one that mattered.

Photo from UIP

艾法芭:「難道你沒聽說嗎?我是西方壞女巫。」

Elphaba:  Haven't you heard? I'm the Wicked Witch of the West.

艾法芭對格琳達說:「他們需要有人來扮演壞蛋——這樣妳才能成為好人。」

Elphaba: [to Glinda] They need someone to be wicked--so that you can be good.

Ariana GrandePhoto from UIP

艾法芭對費耶羅說:「我希望格琳達能知道我們還活著。但我知道她不能。誰都不能知道。」

Elphaba:  I wish that Glinda can know we're alive. But I know she can't. No one can ever know.

艾法芭:「我要去見那位魔法師了。」

Elphaba: I'm off to see the Wizard.

 Jeff Goldblum is The Wizard of Oz and Cynthia Erivo is ElphabaPhoto from UIP

艾法芭:「你很美。」

Elphaba: You're beautiful.

費耶羅:「妳不必對我說謊。」

Fiyero: You don't have to lie to me.

艾法芭:「這不是說謊。這是用另一種方式看待事物。」
Elphaba: It's not lying. It's looking at things another way.

Cynthia ErivoPhoto from UIP

格琳達:「我現在是公眾人物了,人們期望我能……」

Glinda:I'm a public figure now, people expect me to...

艾法芭:「說謊?」

Elphaba: Lie?

格琳達:「鼓舞人心。」

Glinda: Be encouraging.

Ariana Grande is Glinda and Cynthia Erivo is Elphaba Photo from UIP

艾法芭:「我們不能讓『善良』僅僅成為一個詞。它必須有意義。」

Elphaba: We can't let good be just a word. It has to mean something.

艾法芭:「妳可以隨意揮舞魔杖,但妳沒有真正的力量。」

Elphaba: You can wave that wand all you want, but you have *no* real power.

Photo from UIP

By 台灣女生日常編輯部

💌 追蹤我們的 IG girlstyle.tw

📺 追蹤 GirlStyle 台灣女生日常 YouTube頻道