New Festive Afternoon Tea Set In Singapore, Dine In A Garden Amidst Beautiful Flowers And Lush Greenery
If you're looking to visit Gardens By The Bay's Christmas Wonderland or Poinsettia Wishes this season, you now have another reason to stay longer at Marina Bay: A respite at Hortus whilst enjoying their new festive afternoon tea set.
Read on to find out more about Hortus's new afternoon tea set!
Housed in Gardens By The Bay's Flower Dome, Hortus - previously known as Fennel Café - serves delicious Mediterranean fare such as rustic grilled meats, baked breads, tajines, and more. From now till 1 Jan 2022, you can enjoy their new festive afternoon tea set that comes with an assortment of sweet and savoury items amidst seasonal flowers and lush greenery. Here's a closer look at the menu items.
- Turkey ham, gruyere cheese, and cranberry chutney
- Smoked salmon cucumber sandwich
- Buttered leek quiche
- Confit tomato tart
- Macaron with ginger bread butter cream
- Chocolate and peppermint choux
- Quince and frangipane mont blanc
- Iced vovo
- Pumpkin pie, cream cheese frosting
Wash all that down with a selection of coffee or tea, albeit one beverage per person served at a time.
The festive afternoon tea is priced at $55++/pax which includes access to the Flower Dome and complimentary buggy service from Gardens by the Bay's main entrance.
More afternoon teas that you might enjoy:
- New Chocolate High Tea In Singapore From $45 For 2 Pax Has An Assortment Of Desserts + Free Floral Tea
- Where To Go For Festive High Tea & Christmas Buffet, Starting From $34++ Per Pax
- New Hanfu Afternoon Tea Set In Singapore Includes Hanfu Sets, Free Hairdo, And Delectable Menu Items
- New Parisian-Themed Afternoon Tea In Singapore At $49 For 2 Pax Has Truffle Angel Hair Pasta, Financiers, & More
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG