New $5.45 Festive Croissant Set At The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Cafes In Singapore
After launching their breakfast wrap set and turkey ham and cheese set a couple of months back, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is back with a new Turkey Ham & Cheese Croissant set that you can feast on this festive season!
Read on to find out more about The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf new Turkey Ham & Cheese Croissant set!
Available from 13 December 2021, the Turkey Ham & Cheese Croissant set is priced at $8.90 per set or $10.45 for 2 sets which work out to $5.45/set.
Each set includes a croissant stuffed with turkey ham, smoked and cheddar cheese, and maple mayo. It is served with a side of hashbrowns and Café Latte (Hot 8oz / Iced 10oz).
The Turkey Ham & Cheese Croissant set is available only on weekdays till 2pm, while stocks last at all stores except Beanstro at Marina Bay Sands.
More food in Singapore:
- Restaurant Near Town Is Having 55% Off Christmas Buffets From Now Till End December 2021
- New Home-Based Bakery In Singapore Is Selling The Trending Japanese-Style Cat-Shaped Bread
- New Chocolate High Tea In Singapore From $45 For 2 Pax Has An Assortment Of Desserts + Free Floral Tea
- New Food Court In A "Garden" In Singapore Has Thin-Crust Pizzas, Claypot Dishes, Texas-Style Barbecue & More
- New Bubble Tea Store In Singapore Serves Limited-Edition "Snow Ball" Mochi, Pastel Drinks And More
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG