Winters is the most desired period of festivals, weddings as well as fancy parties. But keeping your skin nourished and glowing during winters is a little tough because winters can make your skin dry and lips chapped. Well, not to worry ladies, we have got some easy & convenient tips for you to take care of your skin and makeup both at the same time.
- Cleansing and moisturising your skin is the major key to beautiful skin. Use a creamy face moisturiser to hydrate & add shine to your face. You can also use a tinted moisturiser to cover your uneven skin tone for day to day use. A tinted moisturiser is the best way to avoid a cakey layer and to keep it light & fresh.
- Layer loads of sunscreen with a minimum of SFP 30 and UV protection.on your face and body.
- Since winters bring dryness use cream based foundations only and avoid any matte foundations. Matte foundations are more suitable for summers due to sweat and oil production. But for winters your skin needs to stay hydrated all day long.
- Winter tends to make our skin look dry and lifeless, therefore use a creamy concealer to hide any blemishes and opt for a cream based blush on the cheeks for a warm & fresh look. Use warm shades of peach and pink on the apples of your cheeks. And try blending in your concealer and blush with your fingers for a more natural look.
- For that extra glorious glam on your face apply a few drops of liquid illuminator below your tinted moisturiser or foundation for that radiant glow from within look.
- Winter season is all about browns & blacks so don't forget to smoke it out for beautiful & defined eyes. You can opt for a brown shade on your eyelid with a thin winged liner in black.
- Make sure to use a nourishing lip balm in intervals for hydrated lips all day long. Also, avoid opting for super glossy lipsticks for parties, weddings or functions.
Photo Credits -StyleGods, Jasmine Maria, pinterest.com.mx, TribunJualBeli.com
Text By - GirlStyle IN