Beauty Trends To Steal From Our Favourite Bollywood Actresses This Winter Season
Summers have finally bid us goodbye and we are all set to welcome winters with some new trends in fashion and beauty. While people are more inclined towards the fashion sphere of Bollywood industry it is our duty to make you aware of the latest fads prevailing in the beauty zone.
It's now time to switch up our beauty mantras with some new one on how to play with some chic hairdos and subtle makeup looks. To make sure you don't lose out on any of the current styles let's take some inspiration from our favourite Bollywood actresses to know how to get our makeup and hair done right for winters.
- Say no to washing your hair over and over again and say hello to top knot buns. No one wishes to freeze to death in winters especially when your hair essentially requires to have a cold rinse at the end of our shower. Some of the top A-lister Bollywood actresses are also embracing the lack of shampooing just like us. After all, they are also normal human beings like us! Actresses like Alia Bhatt and Priyanka Chopra are also celebrating top knots and half knots to cover up their oily scalps. This is a thumbs up for all the lazy girls out there who are just way too annoyed when it comes to styling greasy hair.
Photo from Celebzz
- Turtlenecks with a sleek hairstyle and a subtle makeup look is all you need. Taking cues from Deepika on her recent airport look before DeepVeer left for their wedding is a win. She kept her makeup fresh and dewy with the turtleneck style since the long neckline style elegantly elaborates her frame and features. Remember not to go OTT with heavy contour and an extra pop of colour on your eyelids. What works best, in this case, is a clean and fresh face with just one element standing out.
- Winters are all about bold lips and by that we mean is dark vampy shades that can win hearts. A burgundy or plum colour on your lips is quite enough to make a cool and chic fashion statement. These colours go well with the overall feel of the cosy weather. So, opt for shades like purple, plum or dark red in matte, creamy or glossy finish to make you look ready and kill it in vogue.
Photo from fashion101.in
- Well, here's a new makeup gyaan for a lot of ladies! With the onset of winters, there is less of the sun and so our skin tone sweeps down towards the cooler end. Therefore, we end up mismatching the shades of our makeup with our undertones. And, this is very well applicable to the nude lipsticks we use. The neutral colour lipsticks we use in summers have a peachy undertone to them therefore they fail to work for winters. What works best is cool-toned browns, chocolaty browns and dusty rose shades.
Photo from bollywoodhungama.com
- Brown hued smokey eyes are a go-to look for winters since winters are a perfect time to experiment with soft and blurry eye makeup looks. Dark brown eyes have a light earthy feel to it and all thanks to a basic brown shadow that can help you achieve this staple look and the best part is that it matches all your outfits. Say goodbye to your basic black eyeliners and welcome the simple non-graphic makeup look for this foggy weather.
Photo from Pinterest
Photo Credits- Celebzz, Pinterest, bollywoodhungama.com, fashion101.in, Instagram
Text By- GirlStyle IN