With ageing, it is pretty common to spot a few grey strands in between your hair colouring sessions. Chances of you spotting them happen at extremely rare moments like when you go the restroom before your interview or while you are doing your makeup for a party. They will pop right before an important event and when you have no time at all for an at-home touch-up.
During times like these, having a quick hack up your sleeve will save you all that stress, right? So, that's exactly what we are going to help you with! Use this easy mascara trick the next time you spot a grey strand before stepping out of the house.
- Take your favourite black mascara or a one that closely matches your hair colour.
- Remember to remove excess product from the wand before using.
- Now wipe the wand on the length of your grey hair to make the strand disappear.
- Make sure to cover one strand at a time.
- Last but not the least, wait for around 10 minutes so that the mascara doesn't smear off or come on your hands.
This trick will ensure your grey strands stay covered with mascara until you plan to wash your hair with shampoo. This is the easiest hack so far to give your grey roots a quick touch-up in times of emergencies.
Feature Image: Healthline
Text By: GirlStyle IN