Want A Smooth Shave Every Time? This DIY Shave Gel Is Just What You Need
There are a lot of misbeliefs about shaving, especially among women. They are afraid of issues like skin darkening and about hair growing back thicker. Therefore, most women consciously try and stay away from this method of hair removal. But, we are sure you didn't know that the quality of the shaving cream you use to the quality of your razor, everything plays a major role in giving you the desired result.
Photo from skincare.com
Yes, you read that right! To help you make your shaving experience better, here is an easy DIY shaving gel that will help you get a SMOOOOOOTH shave. This shaving gel contains only natural ingredients therefore it is ideal for all skin types. Say goodbye to dry, itchy and razor-burnt skin with this simple shaving gel recipe!
Follow the below steps for a smooth shave at home:
- Make sure you always use a good quality razor which is easy to clean.
- Always shave at the end of your shower as this will ensure that the pores have enough time to open up.
- Rinse the blades when needed, while you are shaving. Keep a mug filled with water in the shower to dip the razor in or wipe it on a wet facecloth.
Things you need to prepare the shaving gel:
Photo from You Brew My Tea
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/2 coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive spoon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerine
- 8 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make:
Step 1: In a pan, heat the water and add salt to it until it gets completely dissolved.
Step 2: Next, put all the remaining ingredients together in the pan and stir until its completely mixed.
Step 3: Remove the pan from the stove and allow the mixture to cool down.
Step 4: Store the mixture in an airtight container and use when required.
Feature Image: CLASSY
Text By: GirlStyle IN