Coronavirus Paranoia Mounts, All You Need To Know About It
Coronavirus has become the nightmare across the globe. In China, the death toll has reached to 500. Things are getting worst as three cases have been reported in India as well. Patients are kept under observation. The virus is generally found in animals but when they enter in the human body, they can be the reason behind respiratory illness, fever and inflammation in the lungs.
People with weak immune system are at a higher risk of getting infected with this virus. It can spread from a handshake, cough, sneeze or human contact with animals.
- Running nose
At present, a team of doctors has been dedicated to find an antidote. However, no vaccine has been invented till now. This is the reason people are worried about it.
- This is how you can protect yourself from virus
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap.
- Cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing. Immediately throw the tissue and wash your hands.
- You should avoid the consumption of raw or undercooked animal products.
- If you are suffering from fever, cough and facing difficulty to breathe, don't avoid it and seek medical help.
Avoid international travel and if you have returned from any country that has cases of coronavirus then visit a hospital instantly and get yourself checked.
Feature Picture- Pinterest
Text- GirlStyle IN