The Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Re-cover SPF 40/PA++ CC Cream is a colour correcting cream that can double up as foundation for a natural finish, and is one of the hottest recommended products on the video-sharing platform now.
Read on to find out more!
Having our painstakingly applied foundation cake or melt under Singapore's hot weather is something many of us can relate to, and it's worse when we wear masks the whole day.
But it's not totally unsalvageable - try applying a thin layer of colour correcting cream to give your skin a healthy glow without it caking up halfway through the day!
The unique Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Re-cover SPF 40/PA++ CC Cream turns from green to beige to cancel out redness while giving the skin a dewy and even appearance.
It doesn't only cover blemishes and redness, it also has SPF40 protection against harmful UV rays.
The hero ingredient in the product is Centella Asiatica complex that calms sensitive skin and soothes irritation at the same time.
Users on TikTok have been raving about its ability to transform the skin and make them look like they have applied foundation, when in actual fact, they haven't. So if you want something for lazy days or to achieve that no-makeup-makeup-look, this is something to try.
We tried the cream out ourselves too, and here are our tips on how to make it work:
- Make sure to moisturise your skin before applying.
- Use a small amount to start off as it has a thick consistency (slowly build it up if you need more coverage).
- Rub the cream between your fingers to warm it up and let it turn from green to beige.
- Dab the product onto your skin and pat it in.
- Use a bit of concealer to hide any other blemishes or dark circles.
- Dust a bit of loose powder to remove any excess shine (or leave it as it is if you prefer a dewy look).
Get the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Re-cover SPF 40/PA++ CC Cream on Sephora here from $23. You might want to start off with the smaller bottle (15ml) to see if it works well for your skin - a little goes a long way with this product!
More TikTok trends:
Share this post with a friend!
Text by: GirlStyle SG