Valentine's Day might be over, but if there's no reason you can't keep celebrating your romance! There's a lesser-known and free photo spot in Singapore where you can take cute pictures with your bae or bffs.
Keep reading to find out more!
Suntec City has an Insta-worthy installation that's designed for shoppers to take photos with this Valentine's Day. It's filled with colourful hearts on the walls, ceiling and even the floor.
Heart-shaped mirrors reflect the surrounding hearts for a cute selfie opportunity.
There's also a giant 'LOVE' sign lit up Hollywood-style.
The installation is located at the West Wing of Suntec City, #01-313, next to Sephora. The nearest entrance is near Esplanade MRT station. It's a temporary installation so better head down soon if you'd like to get some photos here!
More photo spots in Singapore:
- 15 Lesser Known Insta-Worthy Photo Spots In SG In 15 Different Vivid Colours
- 10 Most Beautiful Sunset Locations In Singapore
- Otah & Friends: Adorable Otter-Themed Attraction At Gardens By The Bay
- Vietnamese Photog's Viral Anime-Like iPhone Photos Of Singapore
- 5 Ordinary Places In SG You Pass By Every Day That Are IG-Worthy Photo Backdrops
Share this article with your friends!
Text by: GirlStyle SG