Singapore's first purple-rice yogurt brand, Yanmi Yogurt, is opening four new outlets and will be offering 1-for-1 promotions!
Read on to find out more!
A healthier alternative to bubble tea, Yanmi Yogurt's nutritious offerings can be enjoyed by everyone and its iconic chewy purple-rice bits are even reminiscent of pearls. Each cup is made with all-natural, premium ingredients and fruits that are locally sourced.
Among its new items, look out for the brand's unique creations inspired by the trending flavours in Singapore such as the Roasted Brown Sugar Boba Yogurt, Sea-Salt Caramel Oats Yogurt and Kyoto Matcha Red-bean Yogurt.
4 new outlets
Here's where the four new outlets will be located and their opening dates so you can plan a trip down:
- Junction 8 (#02-30) opened on 20 September
- Chinatown Point (#B1-38) opening on 12 October
- Wisma Atria (#B1-44) opening on 15 October
- SingPost Centre (#B1-149) opening on 23 October
To celebrate, Yanmi Yogurt is offering a 1-for-1 deal for their Purple Rice Yogurt drink ($4.80) on these following dates:
- Junction 8: 2 - 4 October 2020
- Chinatown Point: 16 - 18 October 2020
- Wisma Atria: 23 - 25 October 2020
- SingPost Centre: 23 - 25 October 2020
Remember to mark your calendar!
Share this post with your friend!
Text by: GirlStyle SG