Surprisingly Easy-To-Make Cartoon Cheesecake That Looks Like It's Right Out Of Tom & Jerry
Japanese cook Yuki recently tweeted a cartoon cheesecake that looks like it belongs in Tom & Jerry and it went viral on Twitter. She generously shared the recipe and it's surprisingly easy to make!
Keep reading to check out the recipe!
The ingredients are easy to find at any supermarket or baking shop and you'll also need a mixing bowl, hand mixer and cake tin.
- 300g of cream cheese
- 300ml of fresh cream
- 300g of yoghurt
- 90g of sugar
- 1 tbs of lemon juice
- 12g of gelatin
- Yellow food colouring
How to make:
1. Dissolve the gelatin in water and set aside.
2. Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Add the dissolved gelatin to the mixture and mix on high speed.
4. Pour the mixture into a cake tin and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
5. Remove from the tin and place it on a plate. Let a spoon or small ice cream scoop heat up in hot water and use it to scoop out hollows around the cake, creating a Swiss cheese effect.
Bonus tip: add a few extra hollows to the sides of the slices once you've cut it into individual slices to create a realistic look of a block of cheese.
Check out some other easy baking and cooking recipes to make at home!
Share this article with your friends! ❤️
Text by: GirlStyle SG