These Mini Perfume Balms In Mahjong-Themed Packaging Come In 7 Scents, Get Them Online In Singapore
Liquid perfume is our go-to but if you're looking at a fragrance that's compact and travel-friendly, try perfume balms. Unlike its counterpart, solid perfume tends to leave a longer-lasting and subtle scent due to its balm-like concentration. In celebration of CNY, Chinese beauty brand MIZUO has launched a new collection of mahjong-themed mini perfume balms so you can smell good while you "huat".
Read on to find out more about these mini perfume balms in mahjong-themed packaging that you can shop online in Singapore!
Photo from MIZUO
Housed in packaging that resembles mahjong tiles, these mini perfume balms come in 7 designs with scents that are said to be inspired by those from luxury brands such as YSL.
Here's the corresponding scent to each "tile":
- 赢 (yíng) - Oolang Infini (musky scent)
- 中 (zhōng) - La Fille de Berlin (fruity scent)
- 發 (fā) - Wild Bluebell (fruity scent)
- 東 (dōng) - Silver Spring (refreshing scent)
- 南 (nán) - Pour Homme (refreshing scent)
- 西 (xī) - Pomelo Paradis (fruity scent)
- 北 (běi) - Black Opium (musky scent)
Photo from MIZUO
Each balm is spherically shaped which allows easy and direct application so you won't have to worry about getting product on your fingers. You can shop the abovementioned from this Shopee seller at $2.80 (U.P. $9) each.
More perfumes you might be interested in:
- New Miss Dior Perfume: Fresh Floral Fragrance In A Pink Bottle Adorned With A Haute Couture Bow
- Michael Kors Has A New Perfume With A Sensual & Smoky Floral Scent, Housed In A Clear Gold-Tinted Bottle
- 9 New Perfumes In Singapore 2021: Gorgeous Packaging From Vintage Bottles To Gold Unicorns
- Trending Perfume In Aesthetic Minimalist Bottle Comes In Fresh Fruity & Floral Scents, Get It In Singapore
Share this article with your mahjong kakis!
Text by: GirlStyle SG