New Pokémon-Themed Staycation In Singapore Includes Free Merch, Breakfast & Vouchers
Themed staycations are gaining popularity these days and we've previously featured a few of them such as the PLAY LINE FRIENDS-themed staycation and Otah & Friends-themed staycation. For fans of Pokémon, here's a new one to add to your activity list: Singapore's first-ever Pokémon-themed staycation at Fairmont Singapore.
Read on to find out more about the Pokémon-themed staycation at Fairmont Singapore!
One of the first things you'll notice when you're checking into your room at the lobby is a Pokémon photo wall that's adorned with the adorable Pikachu and Mewtwo – a perfect photo-op to mark the start of your staycation. Next to it is a video kiosk display of the latest Pokémon game: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl.
The Pokémon staycation includes a night's stay at any one of the luxurious rooms at Fairmont and comes with a huge assortment of Pokémon merch including:
- Special-edition Pikachu Eco Bag x 1
- Pikachu Plush x 1
- Pokémon-themed bath towel x 1
- Pokémon-themed glass cup x 1
- A sticker set of 10 featuring Pokémon characters like Pikachu, Eevee, Charizard, and more
Ardent Pokémon fans can also put their knowledge to the test with a customised quiz booklet. The first 20 guests every week to complete the Quiz Rally will be awarded an exclusive deck of Pokémon Trading Card Game Battle Academy. That's not all! A complimentary loan of the Nintendo Switch console will also be provided should you like to try out various Pokémon games like Pokémon SNAP, Pokémon Sword and Shield, or Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (subjected to availability).
Other perks of the Pokémon staycation include complimentary daily breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children, free parking at Raffles City Shopping Centre with unlimited re-entries for the entire duration of stay, and return vouchers for stay and dining for your next staycation at Fairmont Singapore.
This staycation is available for stays from 15 November 2021 to 29 January 2022, with prices starting from $420/night. Each room can accommodate up to 3 adults (or 2 adults with 2 children) from the same household or up to 2 adults from different households. Book your stay and check out the full list of T&C via Fairmont Singapore's official website.
More activities to do in Singapore:
- New SkyHelix Sentosa: Singapore’s Highest Open-Air Panoramic Ride With Scenic 360° Views At 79 Metres
- Asia's First Brickosaurs World In Singapore: Over 60 Life-Sized Dinosaurs, Themed Food & Drinks, Pop-Up LEGO Store
- New Squid Game-Themed Staycations In Singapore From $140 Nett/Pax: Free Breakfast, Korean Lunchbox Dinner, Merchandise
- New Container Hotel In Singapore Has 10 Different Unique Themed Rooms From Just $94/Night Per Person
- tokidoki x AIA Singapore Charity Run 2021 Comes With Free Merch Including Medal, Bag, Towel & More
Share this with a Pokémon fan!
Text by: GirlStyle SG