Get Your Groceries Delivered In As Quickly As 30mins, 24/7 - Here’s How
With the recent rise in Covid-19 cases and the tightened restrictions, we are now more dependent than ever on delivery services while staying home. Besides food from your favourite restaurants and hawkers, you can also get groceries and other daily necessities - such as wellness supplements and even beauty products - delivered via foodpanda’s pandamart.
pandamart is an online grocery store operated by foodpanda. It is in operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and delivers islandwide. And here’s the best part - your groceries can arrive at your doorstep in as quickly as 30 minutes.
From 19 - 20 October, foodpanda is holding pandamart day, where you can get great deals and additional savings. Remember to mark your calendars!
Read on to find out about special deals on pandamart day, happening from 19 - 20 October.
What can you get from pandamart?
pandamart is an online grocery store, but you can find all sorts of daily necessities there, including:
- Fresh produce
- Meat & seafood (selected stores only)
- Household essentials
- Mother & baby products
- Pet supplies
Who needs to leave the house, really?
How to place groceries orders on pandamart?
- Open up your foodpanda app
- Tap on shops
- Tap into pandamart
- Add your groceries to cart
- Check out and wait for your groceries to arrive at your doorstep!
What are the special deals for pandamart day?
Mark your calendars to shop on pandamart from 19 - 20 October, because you can expect:
- Discounts of up to 50% off
- 1-for-1 deals
- $0.99 flat delivery fee
- $4 off cashback voucher with every $50 spent
- $6 off a minimum spend of $60 when you use the promo code “XLCART60” (for existing pandamart users only)
- $10 off a minimum spend of $24 when you use the promo code “TAPINTOMART” (for new pandamart users)
You can place your orders via foodpanda’s app or website.
Share this with a friend who relies on food delivery services!
Text: GirlStyle SG
This post is brought to you by foodpanda.